Friday 23 October 2009

Transport worries

Hello loves ,

Something I have been meaning to mention for a bit is the price of public conveniences on train and coach stations .
30 p !!!! Unbelievable !!!!- and cruel . You can find a 20p in a hurry -you can find a ten pence but what`s the chances of finding them both in an emergency (which I tend to have ). It`s wrong !!

The other thing is all this booking ahead thats going on for trains and all that . It`s like "a tax on the spontaneous " as my friend Arthur Smith said to me in Wolverhampton.

I don`t want to spend all my time booking pigging tickets (Its like doing the journey twice ) but if you dont you get penalised dont you . It`s wrong

How come its 1.70 to town on the bus (About a mile ) but my friend Margaret went all the way from Southampton to london for 4.00 ?( ( over two hundred miles I should think ) Might not be wrong as such but does seem a bit rum .

Any road up I better go -I need to go to the lav luckily I am not intending toi travel till later on today so i can go in the comfort of my own home -and saving myself 30 p and a desperate routing around at the bottom of my bag so Kerching !!

All the best you loveley eight BArbara xxx

No comments: