Wednesday 14 October 2009

Eight of us


Hiya loyal eight .


Weather has changed hasnt it .

I have already started getting stuff for Christmas .

I hope I am not contributing to global warning by my early actions but I dont want to be in a mad panic in the last week like I usually am . I have got the selection boxes in and some jars of home made piccallilli so I am on my way .

Lets try and enjoy it . There will be a lot of poor mothers worrying about affording stuff for the kids this year with all the unemployment around . A doll and drum and a kick up the bum.... thats what we used to have

(and an tangerine and an apple )xxx



If you are free come to this jig at Birmingham Glee club 16th Nov . Its a very good line up with Zoe Lyons , Chris Neil and other great acts . its part of the SHOUT festival in Brum . a new festival celebrating gay and lesbian art and culture xxxx

No comments: