Tuesday 24 August 2010

fags

I have stopped smoking -you might not have known i did smoke -but i have stopped . It was to do with the teeth I think it was making them fall out the fags were .
I am putting the money in a jar like they tell you to . It will go towards paying for the false teeth !

I thought the fags were glamourous -i think thats why I started smoking - I felt like a film star with a fag on .


Any road up I have stopped .

Ive got a little rubber ball I squeeze when I want a fag and they say the wanting only lasts threee mins at a time . You dont want one all the time .
I have been round the house and though my bags throwing out lighters.
I have found about 30 so far . I wont be sorry not to have to buy any more lighters . I am also putting the money I would have spent on lighters in the jar .


all the best BArbara xxx

No comments: