Sunday 22 August 2010

eeh my gum

Well that tooth had to be taken out in Edinburgh emergency hospital ! Only cost £11.00 -I paid £350 (yes you heard right ) THREEHUNDREDANDFIFTY !! pounds last year to have a root canal filling than blinking hurt .

11.00 ? 350.00 ? what would you do if you ve got no money ? thats right .!!!

We`ll have a two tier society soon -them with teeth and them without .

and now another one is wobbling !!

Swining Hell - I cant face dentures . got horrible memories of my nanas sitting in a glass grinning at you like the cheshire cat in alice in Wonderland .
THink I am going to Have to go to Hungary and get some of them dental implants they are cheaper there .
Will have to renew my passport first though !!!

(Lets see what the chinese make of this . )

Barbara xxx

No comments: