Monday 17 August 2009

My two followers


Hiya Ian and Deborah,


Hope you are both well . I have a stiff shoulder -you know when you cant stretch out your arm properley ?

I have been carrying a lot of shopping thats probably why . Need to stock up the freezer for Ken as I am off to Edinburgh on Sat .

Will stay with Pat (you know the one who used to work on school dinners with me then won at bingo and is now big in buy to let in Marchmont ) I always do a bit of cleaning for the the people she has staying in her flats over the festival (paying "HOW MUCH!!!!!? " a week as I have said before ) .

Last year but one I was cleaning for Ricky Gervaise , Last year it was Joan Rivers and this year I think it`s Denise Van Outen . I hope she brings her boyfreind Lee with her- I loved him in "Any Dream Will Do "(Andrew LLoyd Webber finds Joseph ) I would like to know if his hair is naturally curly. I will find out -cleaners know everything .

You can learn a lot about someone from the hair product they have in their bathroom .


All the best to you two loyal followers xxxxxx sending you love

2 comments:

Barbara said...

The lay out has gone wrong it looks like Denise nad Lee are my two followers and in fact its Ian and Deborah !! Sorry about that . BArbarabxxx

Barbara said...

Stiff shoulder now gone into neck . Its all connected isnt it xx