Tuesday 18 August 2009

Calling occupants of Interplanetary crafts


Two boys have seen a space ship with lemon heads who said "We want you to come with us "
I am glad they didnt go .
Weather is better
I believe the Duchess of York (you know - Fergie ) is in trouble again . she has been making a television programme in Wythenshawe (Manchester -a big estate if you dont know ) supposed to be sorting out where folks are going wrong and helping them And the locals arn`t too pleased about it . I dont blame them . Who does she think she is ? Can we please pack in all this celebrities know best stuff . Mind you I did enjoy celebrity wife swap the other night with Tessa Sanderson and Bobbie Robson . I thought Bobbie Robsons wife Maggie was wonderful . She had on some good stuff . A nice cerise velour track suit and a lime green zip up hooded top . Really amashing . I am going to try and find a picture of her xxx
Ps Just realised when I was searching it was Ron Atkinson Not Bobby Robson . Poor Bobby has just died xx HRT rescue me !

No comments: