Saturday 4 July 2009

Michael Jackson and Shree

What a shame about Micheal .
Every body is going on about how he seemed to want to be white but no one seems to mention that he seemed to want to be a woman . Funny what the press pick up on isnt it .
Just shows you how dangerous these pain killers can be . I am taken the Nurofen out of my handbag .


Watched Big Brother last night . Was very worried about that poor Shree! He was evicted last night and had a very wild look in his eyes .He reminded me of my Auntie Margaret`s Beagle dog Fudge after it had been scared by a donkey on Morecombe beach -it was never the same again . They had to have him put to sleep in the end because he kept biting postmen and weeing in the front room. ( and auntie Margaret was very house proud on account of the fact she couldnt have kids )
In my opinion poor Shree is a bit barking and they shouldn`t have allowed him to go in -it looks to me like its pushed him over the edge . xx Davina should be ashamed of herself .

No comments: