Friday 12 December 2008

Queuing at woolworths

Queued up for the closing down sale but when I got in I thought well what do I want here ?Not much really . Got a couple of chocolate oranges in the end .

I wonder why those people who were passing round this bad debt that is supposed to have started all this trouble havnt lost their jobs? I cant understand it . When our Uncle Pete was caught fiddling the Christmas Club money at The Club he was sacked as events chairman. Its like two rules in this World - one for them and one for us .

I wish i`d got into a load of debt now because those that have savings are bailing out those that have lived beyond their means . I wish I`d bought a caravan now .

ah well we`ll get on with it But I dont think we should forget the buggers who have buggered it up for everyone .


Barbara xxxxx

No comments: